Want to join a fast-growing, game-changing creative and digital agency?
We’re Topham Guerin. A close-knit bunch of crafty thinkers looking for up-and-coming advertisers to join our team. We have big ambitions and need someone who has the drive and the hustle to help make them happen.
Becoming an Account Manager
As an Account Manager at Topham Guerin you will work in our Client Accounts team. You’ll be responsible for working closely with some of the brands we work with to help them achieve their goals. That means being their reliable main point of contact, developing ideas, leading campaign planning and reporting back to them.
As an Account Manager at TG you will:
- Manage existing client accounts and onboard new client accounts
- Be a trusted advisor to multiple clients
- Be proactive with your clients and be the go-to problem-solver for them
- Deliver results, meet deadlines and budgets, and exceed goals
- Assist senior team members with client planning and strategy development
- Liaise with creative, strategy and advertising specialists to support delivery of client projects
- Manage, input, coordinate and follow-up client related tasks using Asana and other platforms
- Analyse and report on campaigns to provide relevant insight to clients
- Monitor campaign performance using relevant analytics software to inform decision-making
- Prepare and organise client briefs, memos and documents to best service client requests
- Explore current and evolving digital tools to continually broaden our clients’ reach to their audiences
- Continuously learn and develop your own skills and knowledge and provide input on new processes, systems and workflows
- Manage regular campaign and client status updates
What you bring to the role:
- 2+ years relevant experience in the digital marketing field
- Strong analytical experience for use in planning, preparing and reviewing creative and digital
briefs and campaigns
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong understanding of brand campaigns, commercial advertising, digital advertising platforms, including campaign strategy, configuration, reporting
- Strong project management skills with the ability to oversee multiple projects
- Ability to develop professional plans, documents and presentations for senior-level
executives within client organisations
- Entrepreneurial attitude and a willingness to learn and grow
Please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Applications close 20 October 2020.