As a Creative and Strategy Director at Topham Guerin, you’ll be responsible for managing and advising some of our key international and political clients and providing best-in-class creative and advertising.
Day-to-day, you’ll coordinate and collaborate with specialist team members in the production of creative (graphics, videos, print material, merchandise, etc.), copywriting, website and landing pages.
In addition to oversight and management of project team members, you will oversee advertising spend and deliver direct creative support to our clients on graphic design, video editing and all other creative production.
£80,000 - £85,000
What success looks like
- Lead strategic planning engagements for a global portfolio of clients
- Produce relevant and powerfully aligned multimedia content including graphics and videos for website, email, and social media
- Lead market analysis, competitive benchmarking, customer segmentation and discovery within the digital marketing field
- Analyse and report on the impact of campaigns, social media, and advertising and recommend instant and ongoing enhancements
- Manage client communities on social media, including using monitoring and analytics software to inform decisions and campaign strategies
- Prepare and present quality research briefs, storyboards and strategy documents that enable our clients to surpass their goals
- Explore current and evolving digital tools that broaden our client’s reach to their target audience
- Continue learning and developing your knowledge to create imaginative and unconventional solutions to client challenges
- Support clients to keep pace with changing requirements
- Contribute to Topham Guerin’s thought leadership around digital strategy, powerful execution and topical market trends
- Manage a team of consultants and creative specialists
What you bring to the role
- 5+ years experience working directly with clients as a content creator, digital marketing manager or similar
- 5+ years of professional involvement in politics or political campaigns - must include UK, US or Australian experience
- A university degree or equivalent in Political Science from NZ/AU/USA/UK
- International experience working with clients across multiple jurisdiction
- Strong experience in content planning and copywriting for campaigns and social media
- Proven experience with strategic thinking, complex decision-making, and sound project management skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all digital platforms, especially pertaining to campaign strategy, configuration, reporting
Application Closing Date
15 August 2020
Please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Topham Guerin is a world leader in digital strategy for political and corporate campaigns, startups, NGOs and corporates, with clients in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the US and Europe. We specialise in helping our clients use digital tools to improve their strategic direction, communications, and operations.