As an Account Manager at Topham Guerin you will work in our Client Accounts team. You’ll be responsible for developing ideas, campaign planning and reporting. Strong digital ad buying and post-campaign analytical skills are essential.
As an Account Manager at TG you will:
- Manage existing client accounts and onboard new client accounts across all market segments
- Be a trusted advisor to multiple clients
- Be proactive with your clients and be the go-to problem-solver for them
- Deliver results, meet deadlines and budgets, and exceed goals
- Assist senior team members with client planning and strategy development
- Liaise with creative, strategy and advertising specialists to support delivery of client projects
- Manage, input, coordinate and follow-up client related tasks using Asana and other platforms as required
- Analyse and report on campaigns to provide relevant insight to clients
- Monitor campaign performance using relevant analytics software to inform ongoing decisions
- Prepare and organise client briefs, memos and documents to enable all TG team members to service client requests
- Explore current and evolving digital tools to continually broaden our clients’ reach to their audiences
- Continuously learn and develop your own skills and knowledge and provide input on new processes, systems and workflows
- Manage weekly campaign and client status updates
What you bring to the role:
- 2+ years relevant experience in the digital marketing field with specific background in social media or digital ad buys and reporting.
- Strong analytical experience for use in planning, preparing and reviewing creative briefs and campaigns
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong understanding of brand campaigns, commercial advertising, digital advertising platforms, including campaign strategy, configuration, reporting
- Strong project management skills with the ability to oversee multiple projects
- Ability to develop professional plans, documents and presentations for senior-level executives within client organisations
- Entrepreneurial attitude and a willingness to learn and grow
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.